Leading requires the ability to both shape the future and adapt to it. We train leaders in both. Our tailor-made programs combine cutting-edge curricula and pedagogy with real world experiences to engage leaders at every level and develop adaptive capacity for organizations.
Collaboration/Team Coaching In an interdependent world, shared challenges require shared solutions. We help leaders and groups work together more effectively across silos, sectors, and different perspectives in order to address shared problems and opportunities.
Powerful instruction delivered experientially with a focus on creating an healthy and artful balance between support and challenge. Learning that is delivered with a constant attention to its implementation in the real-world.
Truly transformational work often requires confronting hard realities, so we encourage creating a safe to dialogue around these “unspeakable” issues and being comfortable admitting to not knowing the answers. And we deal with differences engaging them forcefully but respectfully.
Not planning as usual, we specialize in breakthrough thinking and acting— the kind of strategy required during times of disruptive change when the risks and opportunities are many. Reflecting a new paradigm of planning, our action-learning approach helps leaders be more effective, adaptive and resilient in the face of a rapidly changing world.
Through our work with public and private sector organizations over the last 15 years, we have discovered three principles that are fundamental to creating extraordinary performance – no matter the type of organization.
1. Transformation of Leaders and Leadership Teams - Leaders and teams transform themselves as a critical pathway for delivering extraordinary results for their organizations
2. Alteration of Organizational Mindset - Producing great results requires a mindset shift – a creative shift in the fundamental way people think
3. Intense Focus on Outcomes - Reframing the focus from tasks or activities to be performed to quantifiable outcomes to be produced and look for the most effective and creative way to deliver the results
Do the learners in my class deserve an A+ ? See why here.
Want to have a sense of the impact of my leadership work? Click here.
Read my Publications at Pianesi.com
Watching the painting you selected, answer the following questions:
1. Which leader is this image representing and why did I selected it?
2. What kind of leader this is?
3. If I were being speaking the truth about my motivation to become a leader, what would I be saying?
4. What does the “encyclopedia of my own failure” have taught me about leadership?
5. What is the purpose of the Leadership in this image?
6. What’s my ultimate test of leadership in this image?
7. Is leadership in this image about myself, about us or about them?
8. The answer to what question , captured somehow in this painting can make me a better leader?